IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection results in a mild to severe respiratory infection with symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
DO NOT DONATE BLOOD TODAY:
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection.
If in the past 28 days:
- You have been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 infection.
- You have lived with an individual(s) diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 infection.
IF YOU ARE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 WITHIN 28 DAYS AFTER BLOOD COLLECTION:
Please call 901-252-3434 during business hours or 901-489-9297 at night or on weekends.
For more information on Coronavirus and Blood Donation visit FDA’s webpage: www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/safety-availability-biologics/updated-information-blood-establishments-regarding-novel-coronavirus-outbreak.
For more information on Coronavirus and travel visit CDC’s Travel Health Notices webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/